Old May 13th 04, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham J Graham J is offline

Default Oyster Prepay on buses

All this talk of oyster prompted me to go looking for when we will finally
be able to use the prepay on the bus, all I could find is

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X20D45948

So its available from this Sunday?

For something thats coming in three days time all the normal LT websites
seem strangly silent on the issue.

It does seem ridiculous. Perhaps they deliberately keeping quiet about it
so it gets a gentle start. It does seem particularly ridiculous that the
Oyster site has the information in the 'Ask Oyster' section but not on the
main pages. I would have thought they could have splashed the information
on the websites at least, even if they want to wait a bit for other
advertising streams.

It would certainly be a good idea for them to pre-warn passengers that you
need to use the front door on the articulated buses (at least on the 149).