Old May 15th 16, 09:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default Sadiq's proposed new anti-pollution measures

On 2016-05-15 06:59:59 +0000, Roland Perry said:

In message , at 17:41:56 on Sat, 14 May
2016, tim... remarked:

I don't think that, not giving a list of all modes with applicable
manufacturing dates (as, for example, the German equivalent site does)
is "opaque".

This is one occasion where a lookup by numberplate would be appropriate.

Although I've not had a lot of luck with such searches recently.
According to the gadget in Halfords last week my car only has rear
wiper blades (I wanted front) and only has headlight bulbs (I wanted a
brake light).

I had better luck in Eurocarparts in Wapping the other day for wipers
and some bulbs - the counter guy left his post to go look at our car
and didn't trust what his computer said....