Old July 10th 16, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
piatkow piatkow is offline

Default Old buses yesterday (Saturday)

On Sunday, 10 July 2016 01:58:26 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:
RF 486 was running in public service yesterday on the 210 route: I have
pictures if anyone is interested and can suggest a site to upload them.

I also saw an RML on York Way which appeared to be number 609 Special
Service or something like that.

According to Mr Google there were vintage bus rides going on as part of Holloway garage open day. Could it have been connected with that?