Old July 10th 16, 01:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Old buses yesterday (Saturday)

RF 486 was running in public service yesterday on the 210 route: I have
pictures if anyone is interested and can suggest a site to upload them.

I also saw an RML on York Way which appeared to be number 609 Special
Service or something like that.

Old July 10th 16, 12:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sunday, 10 July 2016 01:58:26 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:
RF 486 was running in public service yesterday on the 210 route: I have
pictures if anyone is interested and can suggest a site to upload them.

I also saw an RML on York Way which appeared to be number 609 Special
Service or something like that.

According to Mr Google there were vintage bus rides going on as part of Holloway garage open day. Could it have been connected with that?
Old July 11th 16, 12:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2016\07\10 12:51, Piatkow wrote:
On Sunday, 10 July 2016 01:58:26 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:
RF 486 was running in public service yesterday on the 210 route: I have
pictures if anyone is interested and can suggest a site to upload them.

I also saw an RML on York Way which appeared to be number 609 Special
Service or something like that.

According to Mr Google there were vintage bus rides going on as part of Holloway garage open day. Could it have been connected with that?

Thanks, that certainly explains the RML. It probably explains the RF
too, although it's astonishing that they would have sent it out on a
service run. Would they have to do an infrastructure test first, or did
they just assume that it would fit?
Old July 12th 16, 12:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2016\07\11 23:00, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 01:58:17 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

RF 486 was running in public service yesterday on the 210 route: I have
pictures if anyone is interested and can suggest a site to upload them.

I also saw an RML on York Way which appeared to be number 609 Special
Service or something like that.

They did special runs on the 210 with RFs a few years ago. No problems
with them running from Finsbury Park to Golders Green. I even had a
ride on one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24759744@N02/7977271145/

Thanks. I can see a normal 210 behind yours, which I presume got around
the wheelchair rules, but the one I saw was on its own...
Old July 12th 16, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

RF 486 was running in public service yesterday on the 210 route: I have
pictures if anyone is interested and can suggest a site to upload them.

I also saw an RML on York Way which appeared to be number 609 Special
Service or something like that.

They did special runs on the 210 with RFs a few years ago. No problems
with them running from Finsbury Park to Golders Green. I even had a
ride on one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24759744@N02/7977271145/

Thanks. I can see a normal 210 behind yours, which I presume got around
the wheelchair rules, but the one I saw was on its own...

The accessibility regulations may have changed but when introduced they
provided an exception from the accessibility requirements for such
vehicles - broadly those 20 years old used for scheduled services less
than 3 weeks a year.

--
Robin

Old cars or bikes wtd for Primrose Hill Summer Festival, Saturday 25th June 2005 [email protected] London Transport 1 April 26th 05 03:53 PM
Route 127 minor hostage thing yesterday Ben Nunn London Transport 0 November 24th 03 02:58 PM
What happened on the Victoria line yesterday? Dr. Sunil London Transport 3 October 24th 03 01:38 AM
Special on District line yesterday (7088+7075) Dr. Sunil London Transport 4 September 8th 03 04:44 PM
Yesterday i noticed a depression on a bridge Zonky London Transport 5 August 22nd 03 02:01 PM