Old July 12th 16, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Old buses yesterday (Saturday)

On 12/07/2016 00:14, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2016\07\11 23:00, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2016 01:58:17 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

RF 486 was running in public service yesterday on the 210 route: I have
pictures if anyone is interested and can suggest a site to upload them.

I also saw an RML on York Way which appeared to be number 609 Special
Service or something like that.

They did special runs on the 210 with RFs a few years ago. No problems
with them running from Finsbury Park to Golders Green. I even had a
ride on one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24759744@N02/7977271145/

Thanks. I can see a normal 210 behind yours, which I presume got around
the wheelchair rules, but the one I saw was on its own...

The accessibility regulations may have changed but when introduced they
provided an exception from the accessibility requirements for such
vehicles - broadly those 20 years old used for scheduled services less
than 3 weeks a year.

--
Robin