Old July 15th 16, 09:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default How TfL show problems on the Overground in Status Updates map

On 15/07/2016 00:44, Paul Corfield wrote:

The normal practice is to show the section or line affected. Sometimes
a mistake is made that causes the entire overground network to be
highlighted. I've no idea what the underlying issue is but it usually
gets corrected suggesting a bit of a dash to put the initial problem
into the display system and then it gets fine tuned.

OK thanks.

Obviously
getting it right first time is the right answer!

Ah yes, I am sure TfL unions have embraced Kaizen

--
Robin