Old May 18th 04, 10:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Croxley Link progress

In article , (Dave Arquati)
wrote:

Annabel Smyth wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2004 at 16:57:57, Dave Arquati wrote:

(although probably shorter than the full-blown migraine that is Green
Park).

If you're talking changing between the Picc. and Vicky lines there -
it's far quicker to go up the escalators, across the ticket hall, and
down the other side, as you do if you're changing between the Jubilee
& other lines. Or, as my old man once said, it might not actually
*be* quicker, but it *feels* quicker, especially with luggage!

I would never change between Picc and Vic at Green Park - I'd much
rather get the District to Victoria and change there instead.
Unfortunately Picc - Jubilee I do sometimes do - mainly when I can't
pick up Thameslink from King's Cross or Blackfriars, so I go to West
Hampstead instead. Although Green Park is evil... the Circle line (to
Baker St) is far worse.

I do Victoria-Jubilee fairly regularly at Green Park to get from King's
Cross to Westminster. It's better than the others if you're in the right
part of the train on the Victoria.

--
Colin Rosenstiel