Old May 18th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CMOT TMPV CMOT TMPV is offline

Default How to Tube to this address?

Forbidden Planet
179 Shaftesbury Avenue
London
WC2H 8JR

I'll be coming to the UK again in June/July and my favourite bookstore has
moved to the above address. Where online can I type a London address and
find the nearest Tube stop? And more importantly when I get to the nearest
tube stop, how do I get directions to walk there?

I wrote the store via email over two weeks ago and didn't hear back. They
probably don't deserve my custom, but, well, I need to buy books and bring
the back home

If you can help, please post here or drop me an e-mail.

Best,
Eric

--
I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it. So I said
"Implants?" She hit me. (Author Unknown)