Old May 18th 04, 11:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Croxley Link progress

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message

I do Victoria-Jubilee fairly regularly at Green Park to get from King's
Cross to Westminster. It's better than the others if you're in the right
part of the train on the Victoria.

The problem with changing to the Piccadilly is that, if you enter at
Victoria, then you have to walk the entire length of the platform at either
Victoria or Green Park to get to the interchange passageway. It makes taking
a bus to Piccadilly a much better option. I've never done the Jubilee
interchange, now that our main line trains are all Thameslink.
--
Terry Harper, Web Co-ordinator, The Omnibus Society
75th Anniversary 2004, see http://www.omnibussoc.org/75th.htm