Old November 28th 16, 12:59 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Successful platform gap filler trial at Heathrow

On 2016\11\27 23:17, Clive D.W. Feather wrote:
On 22/11/2016 00:22, wrote:
Didn't a few other stations on LUL have gap fillers? This was a
long time ago, however, I think even before World War II.

The only thing I can think of is the moving platform at Wood Green.
But that was a platform-extended, not a gap-filler.

That's the second time you've called Wood Lane Wood Green!