Old January 24th 17, 12:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Conan Doyle Arthur Conan Doyle is offline

Default Gatwick airport overbridge

Roland Perry wrote:

I manage engineering teams in the US, India and the EU and I can say the rules
aren't black in white. They strongly depend on your visa legal counsel

I've never had one of those (other than perhaps the very first time I
got a classic USA 'indefinite' B1/B2, and that was decades ago).

Sorry - by visa counsel I meant a lawyer who specializes in visa issues. We have
enough complicated situations that we have an office that helps manage our
inbound and outbound visa applications for us.