Old January 26th 17, 01:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Station developments

On 2017\01\24 23:03, Paul Corfield wrote:
Courtesy of info on IanVisits blog we now know there will be a new western entrance to Stratford Regional station - just off the Jubilee Line platforms and using the LU staff car park area.

https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/blog/201...-tube-station/

The redevelopment and rebuild of Hackney Wick Overground station is also proceeding this year after several years of prevarication and arguments over design / funding.

https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/blog/201...-wick-station/

And we also have had the new northern entrance to Victoria LU station open recently. This comes out at Cardinal Place (corner of Bressenden Place / Victoria St). It links through to the middle of the Vic Line platforms. In a few months more connecting corridors will open to link through to the District and Circle Line platforms. The final element of full step free access and the expanded main ticket hall opens sometime in 2018.

It's a shame that VCS and the Green Line coach station in Bullied Way
were not relocated to the site between Victoria Street and Bressenden
Place, and the new office building put on top of that.