Old January 28th 17, 10:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Station developments

On Thursday, 26 January 2017 14:13:21 UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
It's a shame that VCS and the Green Line coach station in Bullied Way
were not relocated to the site between Victoria Street and Bressenden
Place, and the new office building put on top of that.

TfL are looking at how they replace Victoria Coach Station. I've seen two different references about strategy development and considering alternative locations. One was in connection with planned works to strengthen the Westway viaducts so not sure what that means in terms of a new site. I suspect there is also a connection to Crossrail 2 given one end of the new CR2 station at Victoria would be at / near VCS. I can't imagine coach operators would be keen on 10 years of major disruption in and around VCS so an alternative location might be sensible.

--
Paul C
via Google