Old May 24th 04, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
daveb daveb is offline

Default New Met line timetables

In message , Robin Mayes
writes

Have you tried

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/use...PDA_PS_REQUEST

Thank you. I have just tried it and it works fairly well as a way of
getting the basic times onto my PDA.

I already have a program that gives me more info regarding duration of
journey, arrival time and if it's non-stop or semi fast etc. But that
requires me to enter a lot of the details by hand each time the
timetable changes, which get a bit tedious twice a year.

Do you (or anyone), know if any of the central London underground
stations, are yet hooked up for a wireless connection? I understand this
is one of the enhancements planned system wide for the future.

Dave

--
Dave B