Old February 11th 17, 11:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Network Rail "incorrectly designed" the Gospel Oak -

In article
-septembe
r.org, (Recliner) wrote:
wrote:

I think the problems were well known, hence the limited use. Some
HS1 use was included though, was it not?

I think some problems were known, but not the ones that GBRf discovered
when it initially put them into service with the sleeper trains. Yes,
they've had some limited use on HS1, as they're the only UK locos equipped
to run on it, aren't they?

Good point, or are some 66s fitted with the cab signalling system?

--
Colin Rosenstiel