Old February 26th 17, 06:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Optimist Optimist is offline

Default GOSPEL Electrification

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:03:52 -0600, wrote:

In article ,
(Robin9) wrote:

I've just walked past Leyton Midland Road station. The
boarding has been removed in readiness for the re-opening.
The station gate is still shut but the electric timetable display
is working again; today, of course, giving times for the

So I can assume the line will be back in service by March 11th? I'm
organising a visit to Ilford that day and the number of engineering work
closures and diversions is a bit daunting.

PS There is something odd in the way your Usenet client interacts with
Giganews (through which my newsfeed comes). The last line of your postings
is usually lost by the time it gets to me, even though your signature is
there after it. When your post is quoted by someone else it's all there
though.

I see the whole of Robin9's post, but then I use the Forte Agent newsreader.