Old March 1st 17, 11:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Conan Doyle Arthur Conan Doyle is offline

Default Oyster product pickup improvements

Clank wrote:

Speaking as a senior manager, I'm pretty sure there are postings I made on
Usenet in the 1980s I'd probably regret now, and being well aware of the
perils of social media would absolutely not be holding someone's youthful
indiscretions against them provided they're not of a nature that brings
into doubt their trustworthiness.

That certainly is common, although I can recall advising people as a systems
administrator back in the early 80s (when the internet, such as it was then, was
only researchers and students with real name .edu addresses) that the internet
was forever and that they needed to be a little more circumspect.