Old April 3rd 17, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Geographic London rail map

On 2017\04\03 09:48, Recliner wrote:
I think versions of this very detailed French rail map of London have been
mentioned here before, but this version looks bang up to date:

http://carto.metro.free.fr/documents...ondon.v3.6.pdf

I've not spotted any errors yet.

It doesn't show the old terminus at Enfield Chase just west of the
current station, or Carterhatch Lane Halt, or Spa Road station, or Mark
Lane.

I'm not quite sure what's going on south of the J in Kew East
Junction... is that correct? The catch points would be more likely on
the northbound line, and why would there be a crossover there at all?
Google shows too many trees to know. My Quail for that area is 15 years
old, but shows none of that.