Old April 8th 17, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Wooden Bus Shelters

"Offramp" wrote in message
On Friday, 7 April 2017 12:06:34 UTC+1, Richard J. wrote:
Offramp wrote on 07 Apr 2017 at 11:50 ...
There is a fairly new on in Mitcham.
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1...91&h l=en-US#
I couldn't get closer to it than that on Google Maps; other people
might be able to.
It is Glebe Court bus stop, Mitcham CR4 3NJ.

There's a better view of it at https://goo.gl/maps/o6NS9reKod52

Thanks for that! I love Google maps but it can be fiddly and
almost-infuriating. A lot depends on the angle one first attacks the map
at. One's attack plane seems to become stuck.

and the other thing is the way Richard posted it it is possible to return
back to the map from the street view

whereas on your post it wasn't (I had to trim the url manually)