Old May 27th 04, 03:36 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.misc
tosspot tosspot is offline

Default Diamond Geezer Frank on tour

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message
Over the next couple of weeks before the election on June 10th Mayoral
candidate Frank Maloney will campaign on the streets of London in an

attempt
to crush the main political parties.

"The career politicians have forgotten how to speak to the public. I will

be
walking the streets of the capital, visiting markets and talking to
Londoners. The other politicians won't do this as they know they are hated
by people. I will be hitting North, South, East and West going to Camden
Town, Borough Market, Romford and Ealing to name a few.

[snip itinerary]

i am missing penge as a hotspot to be visited here seanie.
fix this immediately please.
i want to be ready with my eggs and tomatoes.