Old May 27th 04, 03:35 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.misc

Default Diamond Geezer Frank on tour

Over the next couple of weeks before the election on June 10th Mayoral
candidate Frank Maloney will campaign on the streets of London in an attempt
to crush the main political parties.

"The career politicians have forgotten how to speak to the public. I will be
walking the streets of the capital, visiting markets and talking to
Londoners. The other politicians won't do this as they know they are hated
by people. I will be hitting North, South, East and West going to Camden
Town, Borough Market, Romford and Ealing to name a few.

"Its going to be non-stop until June 10th my campaign will be won by pure
footwork. By popular request I shall be visiting East Street market and the
Walworth Road after market stall holders asked the driver of my yellow robin
reliant when I was 'going to get my a*se down there'. Well my a*se will be
down there on the morning of 27th May. I am looking forward to it!"

May
Thursday 27th May
6am Spitalfields flower market
Then on to East Street market and the Walworth Road.

Friday 28th May
Borough High Street 11am, Elephant and Castle
Then on to Borough Market by 1pm.

Saturday 29th May
Romford Market 10am
Havering Market 2pm.

Monday 31st May
Croydon High Street 11am

June
Tuesday 1st June
Barking Market 1pm Bandstand.

Thursday 3rd June
Camden 3pm
Meeting with Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Forum.

Friday 4th June
Brixton 11am
Streatham High Street 2pm.

Saturday 5th June
Ealing 11am

Sunday 6th June
Greenwich market 10am

www.maloney4mayor.co.uk

Old May 27th 04, 03:36 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.misc

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message
Over the next couple of weeks before the election on June 10th Mayoral
candidate Frank Maloney will campaign on the streets of London in an

attempt
to crush the main political parties.

"The career politicians have forgotten how to speak to the public. I will

be
walking the streets of the capital, visiting markets and talking to
Londoners. The other politicians won't do this as they know they are hated
by people. I will be hitting North, South, East and West going to Camden
Town, Borough Market, Romford and Ealing to name a few.

[snip itinerary]

i am missing penge as a hotspot to be visited here seanie.
fix this immediately please.
i want to be ready with my eggs and tomatoes.

Old May 27th 04, 11:21 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.misc

"tosspot" wrote in message
"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message
Over the next couple of weeks before the election on June 10th Mayoral
candidate Frank Maloney will campaign on the streets of London in an

attempt
to crush the main political parties.

"The career politicians have forgotten how to speak to the public. I

will
be
walking the streets of the capital, visiting markets and talking to
Londoners. The other politicians won't do this as they know they are

hated
by people. I will be hitting North, South, East and West going to Camden
Town, Borough Market, Romford and Ealing to name a few.

[snip itinerary]

i am missing penge as a hotspot to be visited here seanie.
fix this immediately please.
i want to be ready with my eggs and tomatoes.

Great he visiting somewhere close to me. I can go and shout some abuse at
him.

Nimbo

Old May 28th 04, 02:15 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.misc

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message
Over the next couple of weeks before the election on June 10th Mayoral
candidate Frank Maloney will campaign on the streets of London in an

attempt
to crush the main political parties.

"The career politicians have forgotten how to speak to the public. I will

be
walking the streets of the capital, visiting markets and talking to
Londoners. The other politicians won't do this

Norris and Livingstone have already been out and about on the streets init.
--
ZK - When I die accelerate my body to light speed, I always wanted a burial
at c

Old May 28th 04, 06:13 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.misc

"Zobo Kolonie" wrote in message
"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message
Over the next couple of weeks before the election on June 10th Mayoral
candidate Frank Maloney will campaign on the streets of London in an

attempt
to crush the main political parties.

"The career politicians have forgotten how to speak to the public. I

will
be
walking the streets of the capital, visiting markets and talking to
Londoners. The other politicians won't do this

Norris and Livingstone have already been out and about on the streets

init.

Aye

They bin Hopressin' peepul, tellin em to put dere fags out and start usin
buses innit

Bastads