Old May 30th 17, 05:03 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default SWT timetable book is no more?

On 30/05/2017 15:42, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2017\05\30 13:59, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 30/05/2017 13:43, Robert wrote:
On 30/05/17 13:38, Basil Jet wrote:

They were only ever available at main stations for about a week
after the timetable started.

More of them were printed than you might think, however they were not
advertised and were only available from bigger stations upon request.
Each station would receive a couple for staff use and a box of about
20 for customers.

You could also request a copy from Customer Services as well.

When Southampton Central had a travel centre they used to be available
there.

Yes, by "main stations" I meant stations such as Southampton Central: I
was not using it as a jargon term to mean "stations managed by Network
Rail".

They stopped stocking them when the Travel Centre closed, at least I
never managed to get a copy.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.