Old May 28th 04, 02:15 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.misc
Zobo Kolonie Zobo Kolonie is offline

Default Diamond Geezer Frank on tour

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message
Over the next couple of weeks before the election on June 10th Mayoral
candidate Frank Maloney will campaign on the streets of London in an

attempt
to crush the main political parties.

"The career politicians have forgotten how to speak to the public. I will

be
walking the streets of the capital, visiting markets and talking to
Londoners. The other politicians won't do this

Norris and Livingstone have already been out and about on the streets init.
--
ZK - When I die accelerate my body to light speed, I always wanted a burial
at c