Old August 3rd 17, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default New York Times on Crossrail

On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 12:28:44 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 08:57:04 on Thu, 3 Aug 2017,
Basil Jet remarked:

I take it you don't read any railway magazines?

I don't read magazines yet to be printed. MML electrification was
only cancelled ten days ago.

RAIL dated yesterday (Wednesday) has the story on its front cover.

What does LIAR say about the fleet post-HST?

It quotes Grayling as saying that bi-modes will be used. No doubt,
with your superior knowledge on the subject, you'll correct them and
him?