Old June 1st 04, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Marratxi Marratxi is offline

Default Mystery station

I have some old OS maps of London and on one of them there is what looks
like a terminus station a little way outside Fenchurch Street and to the
north of the existing line. I have a huge old Geographia map of London from
the same era which is excellent for showing railways and this identifies the
station as a "goods stn" and it is located to the south of Commercial Road.
Could somebody please provide more information ?
TIA
Baz