Old July 22nd 03, 11:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Boundaries

"Jonn Elledge" wrote the following in:

"Robin May" wrote in message
I don't think there's anyone in Romford who would really consider
it a part of London, it's much more a part of Essex than anything
else (although I don't know about how it works administratively).

Romford's in the London Borough of Havering and the GLA. I grew up
there and thought of it as both outer London and Essex; a lot of
people I knew in the area agreed.

Ah, I see. I must have come across an unrepresentative sample of the
population then.

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.