Old June 1st 04, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default London's newest underground railway

"John Rowland" wrote in message

I forgot to ask... are the "fanshafters" on the group
interested in the location of the access shafts?
I've stumbled across 2 so far (the north side
of Colindale Avenue, and the southern end of
Brockley Hill), and will probably stumble across
the Cricklewood and Kilburn ones before too long.

I suspect the Cricklewood one is inside a construction site at Roman Way, on
the east side of Edgware Road opposite the bus garage, i.e. between the two
curves leading to the Dudding Hill freight line. It might take trespass to
be sure.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped