Old September 22nd 17, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
District Line District Line is offline

Default 675 bus route

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 8:25:51 AM UTC+1, Hammersmith And City Line wrote:
Why is there no pictures on google of this route? its a bit suspicious. and who runs it??

Me and hamersmiths have a school bus for our train training academy however its a 6 minute walk away from our school???

but if you go to the more rich area where those bullet trains study there is a bus stop right in front of their schools NOT fair