Old April 4th 18, 10:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard[_3_] Richard[_3_] is offline

Default Bye for now :)

On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 21:37:58 +0100, Neil Williams
wrote:

All,

I thought I should probably say something rather than just disappear
completely as I have been posting in here since 1990-mumble.

But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this as well
as other forums and social media. Therefore I won't be in here much
if at all in future, though I am about on other forms of social media
etc.

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

Cheers all.

Neil

That's a shame. Hope to see you here - or there - again soon.

Richard (1995).