Old April 4th 18, 09:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Bye for now :)

All,

I thought I should probably say something rather than just disappear
completely as I have been posting in here since 1990-mumble.

But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this as well
as other forums and social media. Therefore I won't be in here much
if at all in future, though I am about on other forms of social media
etc.

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

Cheers all.

Neil

Old April 4th 18, 10:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 21:37:58 +0100, Neil Williams
wrote:

All,

I thought I should probably say something rather than just disappear
completely as I have been posting in here since 1990-mumble.

But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this as well
as other forums and social media. Therefore I won't be in here much
if at all in future, though I am about on other forms of social media
etc.

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

Cheers all.

Neil

That's a shame. Hope to see you here - or there - again soon.

Richard (1995).
Old April 4th 18, 10:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 04/04/2018 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:
All,

I thought I should probably say something rather than just disappear
completely as I have been posting in here since 1990-mumble.

But I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with this as well
as other forums and social media. Therefore I won't be in here much
if at all in future, though I am about on other forms of social media
etc.

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

Cheers all.

Neil

Goodbye and good luck.

I understand the problem about time, but personally I would prefer to
spend a little time here (and some other transport forums) than on the
likes of twitbook, etc. (Unfortunately, that also means that my own
website gets rather neglected...)

Old April 5th 18, 02:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 2018\04\04 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

How are we supposed to talk about you if you might still be here?
Old April 5th 18, 10:03 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 02:54:21 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2018\04\04 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

How are we supposed to talk about you if you might still be here?

I'm not that important to be worth talking about am I?

It's just that I've substantially reduced posting anyway and I didn't
want anyone thinking I was dead or something! (I'm 38, hopefully that
will be a while yet).

Cheers everyone and see you around

Neil

Old April 5th 18, 01:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 05/04/2018 02:54, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2018\04\04 21:37, Neil Williams wrote:

This being the case I wish you all farewell and all the best for the
future (not that I won't pop up from time to time).

How are we supposed to talk about you if you might still be here?

We can talk about him whether he's here or not. Just don't say anything
he might not agree with - he's a big lad!

All the Best, Neil...

--
Dave,
Frodsham (1996)
Old April 6th 18, 04:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

BevanPrice Wrote in message:
[...]

Indeed. I mostly post & read on here when I'm bored in transport
lounges or waiting rooms, so it very much ebbs and flows with my
travel diary... My website on the other hand gets some love
about once a year :-D.

Anyway, good luck Mr Williams, your voice will be missed here.