Old June 8th 18, 05:20 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London
Default Mr. Khan's Latest Environmental Venture.

I've just received an email from TfL announcing that Mr Khan will proceed with his scheme to clamp down on vehicle emissions in the area surrounded by the North and South Circular Roads.

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/env...y-consultation

I am a motorist, living in this zone and I hope I will not be affected adversely. To repeat a point I have made numerous times, no attempt will be made to tackle the single biggest reason that vehicle emissions have grown so enormously ever since London was saddled with a Mayor. Mr Khan will posture with accomplished hypocrisy but will not do what needs to be done.