Old June 19th 04, 11:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Gipsy Hill to Blackheath

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 at 10:53:54, Solar Penguin
wrote:

Yeah, it looks like you're right. I'd assumed that "Gipsy Hill (SE19)"
referred to the road; possibly at the midpoint along the road, such as
somewhere near the station or the No.322 bus stop. Instead it seems to be
referring to the No.3 bus stop at the Paxton Green roundabout, not even on
Gipsy Hill at all. Very misleading.

You can specify, though, whether your starting point is a bus stop or
station, or a road, or even a postcode. It sounds to me as though you
didn't give the journey planner enough information!
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004