Old July 25th 19, 07:32 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default ES: Crossrail at risk of being delayed even further

In message , at 20:39:24 on Wed, 24 Jul
2019, Basil Jet remarked:

I don't recall who posted every message that I do read. I don't know
who started this argument and I don't care to check. But over time I do
notice that every pointless argument has got you in it.

I seem to attract people who quibble about the most minor of details.

The threads which people characterise as "pointless" are usually where
the quibbler has egg on their face and keeps digging.

It's a feature of Usenet, and we just have to live with it.