Old June 25th 04, 11:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Crowther Jim Crowther is offline

Default Stumped - how can I re-charge my pre-pay oyster?

I have a pre-pay oyster-card, purchased and registered on-line.

I do not have a convenient Tube station near me, I don't use the Tube or
trains - the only use is for occasional bus journeys.

It seems there is no mechanism to top-up my card, without considerable
inconvenience.

Is there any plan to change the top-up mechanism?

--
Jim Crowther "It's MY computer" (tm SMG)

Always learning.