Old June 25th 04, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Stumped - how can I re-charge my pre-pay oyster?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 at 12:10:29, Jim Crowther
wrote:

I have a pre-pay oyster-card, purchased and registered on-line.

I do not have a convenient Tube station near me, I don't use the Tube or
trains - the only use is for occasional bus journeys.

It seems there is no mechanism to top-up my card, without considerable
inconvenience.

Is there any plan to change the top-up mechanism?

Can't you top it up at your local Ticketstop? These days, they
advertise the nearest ones on bus stops.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004