Old May 19th 20, 02:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Coronavirus: TfL reveals 20 busiest Tube and train stations 'to avoid'

On 19/05/2020 10:24, Roland Perry wrote:

She's got the wrong end of the stick. You should tell her they are to
protect the rest of the world from the wearer, not the other way round.
Then it becomes clear.

But they don't do that either. Touching and fiddling with them
contaminates your hands, you then touch stuff, they are a waste of time
and she has not got the wrong end of the stick at all.

I have seen people wearing the exact same type of paper masks worn by
surgeons, they are, and I repeat, useless for any task in the public arena.

You carry on believing what you want, and so will I. When you show me
your medical qualifications and your expertise in disease control, I
might, just might, take notice of you.

--
Ria in Aberdeen