Old June 29th 04, 02:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Stumped - how can I re-charge my pre-pay oyster?

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:10:29 +0100, Jim Crowther
wrote:

I have a pre-pay oyster-card, purchased and registered on-line.

I do not have a convenient Tube station near me, I don't use the Tube or
trains - the only use is for occasional bus journeys.

It seems there is no mechanism to top-up my card, without considerable
inconvenience.

Is there any plan to change the top-up mechanism?

Seeing as you registered on-line, use http://sales.oystercard.com/
and top-up there.

Use http://www.tfl-ticketlocator.co.uk/ to find a "Ticket Stop" -
there are over 2,200 Ticket Stop Agents where you can also top-up.

Cheers,

Jason.