Old June 30th 04, 12:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fustanella Fustanella is offline

Default London to Bath, one-way?

I'm beginning to sketch out our next trip to England and Wales, planning to
fly into London, see some of what we missed the last time - then head west
to Bath, hire a car and enjoy the west coast, crash in Portmeirion for a
bit, ferry over and fly out of Dublin.

I see British Rail as an option to get from London to Bath, but am convinced
there has to be a cheaper way than the £89-111 per person the website
showed - at those rates, hiring the car from London could well be less
expensive, and we'd have the freedom to swing by Stonehenge again if the
mood struck.

Thanks as always for your insights.