Old July 1st 04, 05:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default National Rail affected by Tube Strike?

In message , Jim Brown
writes

Ended up walking to Blackfriars, taking Thameslink to Farringdon and
walking from there.

Well that probably took a whole ten minutes off your walk then!:-)

Probably true, but given how much my feet were killing me at the end of
the day, I'll take any help I can get :-).

Also, I had a serious motive in that if there had been a Moorgate train
at a reasonable time from Farringdon, I could've taken rail all the way
from Blackfriars to Old Street.
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do