Old July 16th 04, 07:05 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Changing railstation names

In article , Al wrote:
Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Al wrote:
Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Al wrote:
Talking of which, I understand hardressers give free haircuts to those
blokes getting married, and that newlyweds are given tours of airplane
cockpits. I wonder if it'd work with LUL?

That could be amusing. I wonder if it'd ever be possible to get it past
the HSE, though. :-)

"I'm getting married. Single from Oxford St to Piccadilly Circus in the
driver's seat please. And no driver. And a ten minute stop in the tunnel.
Ta"

Hmm. What if LU try and turn this into free driver training and
recruitment for them? I fear for the lives of the passengers... :-)

For instance, visiting friends in California

I trust they arranged a nice bridge for you to stay under?

I was referring to the "impudently different" part. Perhaps I need to
reduce the blood content of my caffeine stream so I can manage to phrase
myself in a clearer fashion.

Yes, twenty to five, mate.

Oh, let's not be over-cautious.

Niklas
London, UK
--
It's always been my dream to work in a mint. Just so, when people asked
me what I do, I could say "I make cents. It's my *job*."