Old August 19th 04, 04:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Don't run Announcements

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:03:56 +0000 (UTC), Joe
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
Oh - you live and learn. They have a mock up of the new electronic
version in the reception at 55 Broadway.

which I noticed today has been respositioned so that the public can see
the display not just those visiting / working in 55.

Havent been to 55 Broadway for ages.. do they still have those funky
clocks in the lobby?

Yep - I think they are a listed feature as 55 Broadway is a listed
building. I don't see them being removed any time soon.
--
Paul C