Old August 19th 04, 08:10 PM posted to uk.local.london.info,uk.transport.london
Henry Nebrensky Henry Nebrensky is offline

Default Can anyone tell me How to get from Stansted Airport to Uxbridge?

"Richard J." wrote in message ...
Traveller wrote:
Could you please guide me from Stansted Airport to MASTER BREWER
HOTEL?

Address:

Freezeland way, Hillingdon
Uxbridge, Middx
UB10 9NX

I could travel by train or underground services or by bus

Unless there's a direct bus service, the simplest way if you are
travelling with baggage is probably:

Stansted Express train from the airport to Liverpool Street
(details at http://www.stanstedexpress.com )
Metropolitan Line (Underground) from Liverpool Street to Hillingdon.
The hotel is only about 150 metres from Hillingdon station.

Crossposted to uk.transport.london in case anyone there has a better
idea.

My usual suggestion would be the coach from Stansted to Heathrow then
bus, e.g. A10 bus to Uxbridge Station and U2 bus to Hillingdon, but
given how close the hotel is to the station I doubt you'd gain much
beyond avoiding a few stairs.

Hth

Henry