Old July 28th 03, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

John Rowland wrote:
"Robert Woolley" wrote in message

Part of LB Barnet (the sharp bit a the top) got moved
to Hertfordshire 5-7 years ago.

Barnet acquired a small part of Herts close to Barnet Church at the
same time. I haven't been able to find a web page detailing the
changes.

I think these changes were implemented by The Greater London and
Hertfordshire (County Boundaries) Order 1992, which is available online at
http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si1992/Uksi_19921696_en_1.htm

There have been many similar orders making minor boundary changes elsewhere
in London. Search on Google for:

site:www.hmso.gov.uk boundaries "london borough"

(or replace "london borough" by the borough you are interested in).
--
Richard J.