Old July 28th 03, 05:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

In article , Peter Smyth
writes
Are there any other roads that are similarly isolated from the administrative
area they are supposed to be in?

I'm pretty sure there are several around Cambridge, though I'll have to
check on a map.

The road I live in was in this situation for a while (before I moved
there); the new boundary cuts through the back garden.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: