Old July 28th 03, 09:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in message
In article , Peter Smyth
writes
Are there any other roads that are similarly isolated from the

administrative
area they are supposed to be in?

I'm pretty sure there are several around Cambridge, though I'll have to
check on a map.

The road I live in was in this situation for a while (before I moved
there); the new boundary cuts through the back garden.

A small but significant portion of a housing development at Stopsley Common
in Luton falls just outside the unitary authority boundary. There is no
access to these houses except for going through Luton... and you have to
travel a long way through it to go anywhere else! I hate to think how they
organise waste collection etc.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7