Old July 29th 03, 10:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonn Elledge Jonn Elledge is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

John Rowland" wrote in message
"Jonn Elledge" wrote in message

The boundary around Beredens Lane has remained the same,
but since they built the M25, it was cut in two, and one isolated
end resides in Greater London while the rest is in Essex...

Not any more. The boundary was moved to the M25.

Erm... yay for them! (Damn them, destroying my points... I need a new A to
Z).

Jonn

http://www.multimap.com/map/places.c...=500&height=31
0&client=public&gride=&gridn=&srec=0&coordsys=gb&m axrows=&overviewmap=&start
row=&db=GB&addr1=&addr2=beredens+Lane&addr3=&pc=&s cale=10000&out.x=6&out.y=7

Curiously, the index at Multimap uses the old boundaries, while the map
shows the new. Check out the meaning of the numbers 1 and 2.