Old September 7th 04, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Ray John Ray is offline

Default Sad day for London and farewell to faithful friends

James Penton wrote:

Sorry, should have made myself clearer - I think it's a great design
too, I'd say certainly one of the most striking bus bodies ever. And
it's not the salesmen that sing its praises. 'Buses' magazine seems
particularly taken by the Gemini, and I'm sure I remember reading
somewhere that people have been overheard commenting on the looks
(favourably).

It certainly looks very striking, but why does it have a handrail on the
near side upper deck?

--
John Ray, London UK.