Old September 8th 04, 08:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default Unenforced traffic ban on oxford street

In message , purple pete
writes
Now don't get me started on those who use the bus lanes when they
shouldn't :-))

What make me laugh is people who DON'T use bus lanes when they SHOULD ;-)

I think they're great as they leave plenty of space for me in my taxi
:-)

The trouble is that there are so many variations in the times and
authorise vehicles for the bus lanes that it gets very confusing, even
for us professionals. There are some lanes in the city where taxis are
excluded, even though we are allowed in nearly all of the others.

I think that's why so many people keep out of them even during times
when they can legally use them.

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England