Old July 30th 03, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

You are terminally up tight if you took me seriously.

Sorry, but I SERIOUSLY object to queue-jumping. I put people who do so on a
similar moral plane to paedophiles.

More certainly so for being so desperately concerned over the order or
precedence in boarding a bus.

Again, sorry, but I happen to believe in fairness.- I ALWAYS have the correct
change available.

Congratulations. Do you manage to minimise the coinage using only one
fifty and one twenty pence piece?

Matthew

If I have a 50 and a 20 coin then, yes of course that is what I would use.

Marc.