Old September 19th 04, 04:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JamJar JamJar is offline

Default bendy-buses Front-door entry for Oystercard

Adrian wrote:
Why did they introduce Bendy buses at all?

You know, I've no idea. As a cycle messenger, with the majority of cycle
fatalities in London being caused by articulated vehicles, I've
absolutely no idea. Do they even provide more capacity than a double
decker? What are the purported advantages. Every time I see the 25 do
the S bend from Stratford Broadway onto the Romford Road I imagine a
cyclist just being sucked under the back wheels.